ClearOne CONNECT Dante Bridge
The CONNECT Dante network bridge provides networked audio distribution capability to CONVERGE® Pro and SR products. Dante is a flexible Internet Protocol (IP) and Ethernet based audio network technology.
A modular approach to networking allows use of Dante™ standards as needed with CONNECT™ network bridges.
- 8 x 8 I/O audio extends system boundaries, transmitting audio channels through network
- Extends system boundaries by transmitting audio through network
- Supports all CONVERGE PRO and CONVERGE SR family of products
- Connects with CONVERGE products via Link ports
- Supports 8x8 Dante Audio Channels
- Makes CONVERGE PRO and SR units work with CONVERGE MATRIX for audio mixing, routing, distribution
- No audio processing performed in the bridge
- Provides digital audio interface to CONVERGE products
- Modular approach allows to build scalable system over time
- Compatible with other Dante devices
- AVB ready & AES67 ready (compatible through Dante's future firmware upgrade)
Works with CONVERGE PRO 840T, 880, 880T, 880TA, 8i, TH20, VH20, SR1212, SR1212A